Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Photos at Vessel SF opening August 13th!

Hello everyone.....I am back from a 7-day silent meditation retreat, and excited for what's coming up....

Join me on Friday, August 13th, from 7-9:30 pm to celebrate all this:
  • the last day of my job of 8 years at the LightHouse for the Blind
  • the opening for my photo show at Vessel SF
  • my starting the MFA program at UC Berkeley this fall.....
Between serene and ridiculous: new photos by Kari Orvik
August 13th - October 9th, 2010

Opening Reception
Friday, August 13th, 2010
7-9:30 p.m.
at Vessel SF - 85 Campton Place, SF (off Union Square)
DJ Richie Panic
Drink Specials!
Free Cupcakes!

Look forward to seeing you!

Also, speaking of leaving my job....I will be set up for tintype portrait commissions beginning in September. Email kariorvik@gmail.com if you are interested - here is an example:

No comments: