Sunday, January 17, 2016

Thank you to everyone who came to the show at Rayko!

Geneva Avenue, looking towards the former Castle Lanes Bowling Alley and Cow Palace (2015 ) Triptych 20" x 78

Thank you to everyone who came out to the Rayko Artist-in-Residence exhibition! It was great to see old faces (a few that I hadn't seen in 20 years!) and meet new people at the opening reception and the artist talk. I was also really excited to meet and get to know the other Rayko Artist-in-Residence Kathya Landeros. Check out her beautiful portraits here.
With the new year I'm excited to launch a few new projects and experiment with a book form for my ongoing Geneva project. And in the meantime, when I'm not sleeping, eating, or tightrope-walking, it's a safe bet that I'm shooting tintype portraits at the studio....

No comments: